Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Little Models






I have been working hard at coming up with new items to add to my store and the girls have been such great helpers with the modeling. It is so fun to see them dress in something that I created. Heck, they are just so dang cute.


Dylan was asleep and had just colored herself orange. I don't know what it will take to get her to stop coloring all over herself, the walls, the floors, the tables, the furniture.... anything that is not meant to be colored on. She has started pulling chairs to the counter and climbing up and reaching into the highest cabinets to grab colors for her artwork. She is just too independent.

2 comments:

kalani said...

Silly Dylan. Kiani was like that. Always into things she wasn't supposed to and coloring everywhere. I would think that the coloring tools were way too high or hard for her to get and she would still find them. I missed you today at the zoo. Sorry I didn't call, I was a little pre-occupied today. My grandniece got a heart transplant today. Talk to you soon I hope.

Homes by Cathy said...

Yeah, the long awaited heart transplant. Congrats to your family.