Monday, September 8, 2008

The Crazy Apron Escapade


Well, for those of you that know me you have heard many a story of my bff Haylee. Well, when she said that I needed to add a line of aprons to my store I got to work. I had several failed attempts before getting a pattern I like so here is the doll version. I am not much of a model so I will have good ol' Haylee model for me tomorrow with the child's version and the doll.

Wow, you can't even tell how badly this doll needs to go to the doll hospital for the massive tangle of hair in the back. Now I couldn't even start to take pictures with Aspen's Nikki doll because she really does need to visit the American Girl Doll Hospital. The Mommy and Daughter set are the same as this one though you can actually see the pockets on those. It is amazing that a little doll apron took as long as the two other aprons to make, yet you can't charge as much.... Hmmm.

No comments: