Monday, August 24, 2009

School Dayz






The girls started school today. Boy, is life going to change next week once everyone really is in school. Aspen will go everyday this week. Emma has testing on Wednesday and then goes to school everyday starting Monday. Dylan will be starting school on Wednesday of next week and will go Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This is going to be a big change. I have not really had any time without kids since Aspen was born and here I am working and have the girls in school. Crazy how things change. I am excited though that the girls are growing up into such amazing little ladies.

Here are some pictures of the first day. I am so proud of my little girls.

1 comment:

kalani said...

My cute girls! I can't believe how big they have gotten. I miss them already and it hasn't been that long since I have seen them.